Whether it’s for Mother’s Day, Easter, or wedding shower, Earl Grey Punch is a lovely sipper! But don’t be fooled by the name, this punch packs a punch with its white rum and apricot brandy. Only slightly subdued by a generous dose of citrus juice from limes, oranges and lemons, it’s not for your grandma’s punch bowl with the glasses hanging off the side. It’s fresh and bright with a small undertone of earthiness from the tea, making it the perfect afternoon cocktail.
Want more refreshing beverages?
Author: Compelled to Cook
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup apricot brandy
- 1 tbsp loose earl grey tea
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 4-5 dashes bitters
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- as needed ice
- as needed fresh mint leaves
Servings: 6 ounce cocktails
- In a small bowl combine white rum and loose earl grey tea. Allow mixture to sit for 1-2 hours.
- Strain rum and add to a small pitcher. Add remaining ingredients except for ice and mint, stir to combine.
- Pour over ice and garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
I may receive compensation for purchases made through this site, at no cost to the purchaser. Compelled to Cook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com