This refreshing all-purpose beverage gets named Holiday Punch for this time of year, but truthfully, it’s wonderful anytime you have a gathering. It takes no time at all to mix together and has a festive flair with the addition of cranberries.
It’s a game changer really! Why? Because it’s also very, very good with vodka or white rum. So those who want to live it up a little can, while non-drinkers, designated drivers and kids also have something great to drink.
It will allow you to free up some of your valuable time not having to fuss with cocktails and making sure everyone has a drink poured. I find that if you serve this Holiday Punch and put out bottles of wine, most everyone is happy and can serve themselves. Not to mention it’s rather yummy to sip on with or without alcohol. Cheers!
Author: Compelled to Cook
- 2 each seedless oranges
- 2 each limes
- 2 each lemons
- 1 litre cranberry juice (original cocktail)
- 1 litre unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 litres ginger ale
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Trim ends from oranges, limes and lemons. Cut into 1/8' slices.
- Add cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale to a large punch bowl or beverage dispenser with a spigot. Stir to combine and top with fruit. Serve immediately.
-If liquid ingredients are not chilled prior to mixing, serve over a small amount of ice if desired.